Its been a while since I have shared with you but today is the day. After ReaperCon I have been hard at work getting a large commission done before Christmas and since I am on track to finished early (fingers crossed -- no whammies! no whammies!) I thought I would post a few pictures.
First up, the completed windmill. Its resin and sports the very latest in pinned blades. I am starting to really love these resin terrain pieces.
Next up are some GW Nighthaunts. There is a small amount of work to do on the skeletons but that will go very quickly with a splash of brown paint and deft drybrush of ivory. They were a bitch to assemble but they are certainly worth it. I liked these guys so much that I picked up a set for myself for use in a campaign that I may someday write and run.
Oh good, you are still reading. Here are a couple of Crypt Flayers from GW. They still need some cleanup but the wings made me pee my pants with delight. Copied straight from the box art, I like these guys as well. If I were to do a set for myself I think I would give them a dark purplish black skin with the redish wings you see here.
I blame mocha these next two. I took an eyeball class from her at ReaperCon and she got interested in these little guys. It is the eyes. Its all about the eyes. Anyway, these little fellas are WIPs which have interested in picking up some more of them. We jokingly call them chubbys....
Lastly -- this year I picked up some busts to work on. I've heard that you can really improve because they are much larger and you can really push the paint around. So far I find this to be true but I'm still working on this one. Its my first burst ever and I don't anything about it but its really been fun to work on. If anyone has details put this one put them in the comments below. Will try to dig up the box later and get some details for you.